Everything you (and your insurance carrier) look for in a roofing company:
GAF MasterElite™ Elite Certified Roofers, Owners Corning Preferred Contractor, Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator, HAAG Certfied Roof Inspector
Preferred Denver roofing contractor of major insurance companies and manufacturers
Rated A+ by the Denver/Boulder Better Business Bureau
Fully licensed and insured, including workmans’ compensation coverage for all roofing team members
Free roof upgrades
Free warranty upgrades
You pay NOTHING up front
There are literally hundreds of Denver roofing contractors in the Metro Area. How do you know you are choosing the right one? As you have probably seen on the local news, the attorney general has recently been warning area consumers that they should be careful to choose a Denver roofing contractor that has the necessary credentials, and that can provide quality roofing repair and replacement services. So how do you really know you are selecting a reputable roofing contractor? Of course we would appreciate your business, but All Around Roofing and Exteriors would like to provide you with some guidelines that can help you in the decision making process of selecting a Denver Roofing Contractor, because we really do care.
At minimum, your Denver roofing contractor should provide:
- A free and thorough roof inspection and estimate performed by a roofing contractor that has licensed insurance adjusters and HAAG Certified Roofing Inspectors. The inspector should be able to clearly articulate if the roof can be repaired, or if it must be replaced.
- The ability to negotiate an insurance claim with your insurance adjuster before you actually file a claim. This is key, as the insurance companies make their revenue through premiums and low cost claims. Contacting your contractor first, can dramatically improve the quality of the roofing system installed on your home.
- Industry leading certifications and memberships such as GAF Master Elite, Owners Corning Preferred Contractor, Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator, HAAG Certified Roof Inspector, BBB A+, Colorado Roofing Association, National Roofing Contractors Association, and more. Your roofing contractor should be on top of certifications, and a valued member of reputable roofing organizations.
- Skill and experience at removing and installing high quality roofing systems such as: Asphalt Shingles, Stone Coated Steel, Concrete Tile, Low Slope Applications, Synthetics, Asbestos Abatement and Commercial Roofing Systems such as: EDPM, BUR, Bitumen, and more.
- Premium quality roofing products such as GAF, Owens Corning, and Certainteed.
- Superior communication and documentation skills so the project is executed and completed correctly and efficiently with no unexpected issues or problems.
- Professional service delivery through the completion of the project including debris removal and clean up where there is no evidence that a roofing contractor was ever onsite.
- Outstanding warranties and customer service skills and timely execution on service warranties.
At All Around Roofing and Exteriors, the success of our business is based on these principles, and much more. We not only carry all of the credentials above, but we are 1 of 22 GAF Master Elite Certified Contractors in not only Denver, but the entire state of Colorado. A certification that ensures quality, and that we take very seriously. The majority of our roofing projects are a direct result of referrals from past customers, and we will never sacrifice our quality standards for anything. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations so that we are recognized in the community as a leader in the Denver roofing and exteriors industry.
We are not only a GAF Master Elite Certified installer, but a preferred installer with major insurance companies. Our certifications and quality relationships with insurance companies is a direct result in our pursuit of excellence.
Our team will always do everything in our power to deliver the best quality customer experience.